About Us -
NEW ENGLAND COMMUNITY TENNIS ASSOCIATION of THE YEAR - 2014 USTA
RI BEST Public Tennis Courts – RI Monthly Magazine
TOP 50 TENNIS WELCOME CENTER in the NATION - TIA, USTA
In the Outdoor Season (from late April - late November), find us at The Todd Morsilli Clay Court Tennis Center in Roger Williams Park, Providence RI. We are between the entrance of the Zoo and the Baseball Fields. The Main Entrance to the Park is 1000 Elmwood Ave, Providence.
Come enjoy 10 Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts.
- Drop In Singles or Doubles weekdays @ 9am;
- Drop In Singles or Doubles weekends at 8:30 and 10:30 am.
- Flex Game Matching Services
- Learn or Improve Play in adult clinics, junior clinics, cardio tennis classes, or private lessons.
- Social leagues, USTA Leagues.
- PassHolders play Home USTA Matches for Free!
- "Rally the Family" Play Times.
- PlayMate Ball Machine
- Season Passes with amazing benefits!
- Convenient Online Booking, and more.
2016 Pricing: Clay Courts are a luxury but we keep your fees at an affordable public park rate
ONLINE RESERVATIONS Enjoy convenient online booking and reservations through MindBodyOnline. Players may reserve courts, sign up for classes, flex matches, tournaments all from the convenience of their smartphone, tablet or pc. Click here to download the APP for MINDBODY, or from your PC, go to the RESERVATIONS.
Check out this fun video of pure community tennis pleasure at the Park!
LARRY SACK: Head Pro & Director of Tennis
PTR Certified Professional.
Larry’s Private Lesson Rates – $60/hour or buy a 5 pack for $275.
See our staff page for more info on additional staff members and prices for private lessons at the Park.
Check Out a video of SPOT Before/After School Programs